Counselling services are provided by Simon Santosha, a highly qualified and experienced clinical social worker with more than 17 years of experience working with men and families. He is also an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker and registered provider with Medicare.
Areas of expertise include:
- Men and family relationship counselling (dealing with separation, divorce, re-partnering, co-parenting and fathering)
- Women's counselling
- Couple counselling
- Individual counselling for mental health problems (depression, anxiety, bereavement disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, acute trauma and diagnosed personality disorders)
- Youth and family therapy.
MFCC offers a range of group training and consultancy services including:
- relationship education courses(group- based programs in community and workplace settings)
- program development and training (community education and training on men's issues or organisations who want to engage men more effectively)
- group facilitation
- public speaking at events, conferences and seminars
- professional supervision.
Group training and programs can also be tailored to suit specific needs. For more information visit our training website at www.simonsantosha.com.au